Friday, February 21, 2014

Seven And Parker - Wrecking Ball Review

Hey everyone! I'm baaaack! I have so much to do but I am starting with these amazing polishes! This one is Wrecking Ball! This polish, actually all of the polishes I received from Seven And Parker are to die for. I literally squealed with each one I unwrapped....

 Wow, so where do I start? This is 2 coats by itself with no top coat. This baby is jam packed with glitter of all sizes & colors PLUS holographic!

Wrecking Ball has so much sparkle it will make you melt!

  Usually glitters can be chunky & uneven so I was very surprised at how easy to apply this polish was. It went on flawlessly! 

I just love how the contrast between the gunmetal & the rainbow of color works so well together, the mix is genius! 

 Here I added the Smoothing Top Coat. It only took 2 coats to completely even out the glitter for a glassy look. 

 The dry time was definitely something to brag about since I have used other polishes for 'hungry glitter' where some were great but others seemed to never dry.

 I will be using this top coat a lot in the future! Just look at the shine! 

I am so in love with Wrecking Ball and the Smoothing Top Coat! I am even more thrilled with finally getting my first taste of Seven And Parker! Please check website to see these & the other crazy-beautiful polishes. I know I have a wishlist going! Be on the look-out for a few more awesome reviews from this supreme indie brand!


No comments:

Post a Comment