Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Literary Lacquer Dandelion Wine Review

Hello beauties! Today I want to tell you about Literary Lacquers Dandelion Wine. I received this & I'm Drinking Stars in a swap (yes, I'm addicted to swaps) & couldn't wait to post a review. I was advised that it was a mustard color because that isn't everyone's favorite color but for me, it is perfect. I am a huge fan of mustard! Haha!

 I read a lot so I thought the book on the bottle was adorable, just like the name. With the polish, it was a thinner one. If you apply thin coats, it will take about 4 or it will take about 3 thicker coats. I think it would be great over other colors which leaves lots of options! I am completely satisfied with that!

I just love this color! It isn't a perfect mustard color, it is more of a dandelion mixed with a mustard color. It makes me think of a daisy!

Here is a close-up of he holo. I am such a holo nut & this is at the very tip-top of my favorites! I just can't get over it! I want to wear it forever!

Now you can see more of the brightness in it. No matter what, I couldn't get the shimmer to show up. It has an amazing pink shimmer to it. By amazing, I mean this shimmer was made by angels. I have never seen a holo with a shimmer so this is a new thing for me & I am truly addicted! 

Dandelion Wine is such a beautiful polish. I can't wait to add more to my collection in the future. Please drop buy the Literary Lacquers Facebook page for update, more reviews, swatches and more! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That color looks great on you!
    By the way, I nominated you for a Liebster award :) http://obscenelyblue.blogspot.com/2013/10/liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! This is such a fabulous color! Thanks for the nomination too <3

    ReplyDelete