Monday, November 4, 2013

FNUG Futuristica Review

Helooo loves! I have an awesome polish to share with you. I received FNUG Futuristica in a swap & it is fricking amazing! This is one of the best holos ever. It is right up there with Color Club Halo Hues & Enchanted Polish! I was totally wowed! It only took 2 coats, spread so easily & the drying time was one of the quickest I have seen! You can use a top coat or have it by itself & it is just as holo either way. I add top coats to anything unless it is a textured polish. This is such a beautiful polish, I can't wait to find more!!!
On to the eye candy! 

See! Holy holo Batman! 

Here is the close up! Flawless!

I can't even tell which photos had a top coat & which photos didn't, now that is perfection!

 This was my favorite photo because you can see a ton of purple! Squeee! 

Okay, so are you impressed or what!? I know I am. FNUG Futuristica has quickly become a favorite of mine. I am so excited to finally have one. I hope you love it too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment